We take your privacy very seriously and we will not share any information you give us with anyone else without your express permission or unless required by law. We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute the information that you or your users submit on our website without your express permission. We take your privacy seriously and we want you to feel comfortable using our services.
The Apprentice Finder (”we”, ”us”) is a registered company offering a set of web-delivered & offline tools and services for establishing connection between employers, candidates, colleges & training providers for the purpose of creating employment opportunities through apprenticeship & internship schemes.
1. Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) via the Site and the Service. PII is any information that may be used to contact, identify or locate an individual, and includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address and postal addresses. The Apprentice Finder generally collects PII under the following scenarios:
- When you choose to provide us with your PII via the Site; including, when you send us an email asking a question, we use that information to answer your question and will store it for a reasonable time.
- We may periodically publish an email newsletter. If you provide us with your email address for the purposes of receiving The Apprentice Finder’s email newsletter, we may also email you with further information and offers from The Apprentice Finder and/or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided within the email.
- The Service may enable you to send emails to your friends. If you provide your email address or your friends’ email addresses for these purposes, The Apprentice Finder will store those email addresses, but will not use them to send promotional emails to you or your friends (unless you or your friends independently sign up to receive promotional emails from The Apprentice Finder.)
- When The Apprentice Finder Clients register to use the Service via the Site, The Apprentice Finder collects their name, company, email address, website URL and telephone number. The Apprentice Finder may also ask them to select a password for their account. The Apprentice Finder uses this information to help maintain their account.
- The Apprentice Finder may also require a Curriculum Vitae in order to assist candidates in securing apprenticeship placements. These CVs will be held securely on file and will only be used for the purpose of promoting the candidate to interested employers.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
In addition to the data collection and use practices outlined above, we may share or otherwise disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances.
Service ProvidersThe Apprentice Finder may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service and/or to provide services on it`s behalf. These third parties have access to PII only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated by contract not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement.
The Apprentice Finder cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. The Apprentice Finder will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as The Apprentice Finder, in it`s sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of The Apprentice Finder or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity The Apprentice Finder may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
The Apprentice Finder may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including PII and any other information it has, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
3. Changing or Deleting Your Information
Anyone with a registered The Apprentice Finder account may review, update, correct or delete the PII in their registration profile by logging into their account and changing the “End User preferences” associated with their account. The Apprentice Finder may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. If you’d like The Apprentice Finder to delete any PII that it has on you, please send an email to email@example.com.
4. Information Security
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to the PII collected via the Site and Service. We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information in our care, both during transmission and once we receive it. This includes, but is not limited to the use of firewalls and encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Storage in the European Union